Audio Brewers ‘Signals Blue’: A Custom Texture Design Tool Automatically Adapts To Any Keys or Chord Progressions
Audio Brewers, the first company to create Sample Libraries and Virtual Instruments recorded, mixed, and delivered in Ambisonics, has just released its second ambisonic Kontakt library Signals 'Blue'.
Signals 'Blue' is a sound library designed for composers who need to quickly sketch their music containing textures in the background while other instruments dominate the foreground. If you are composing a piece for a solo instrument or a very slow composition with a lot of empty spaces, Signals ‘Blue’ comes to the rescue as you will be able to fill these gaps with beautiful textural atmospheres that you can customize as you wish and that most importantly will be coherent with your harmony as they were designed to draw specific chord progressions and harmonies from simple triads to complex scores with full of tensions. For Signals ‘Blue’, what do we mean with harmonically coherent atmospheres, it’s just a matter of selecting the tone you are on and you have a matching set of chords that will help you follow harmonies without needing to search for which chords fit where. They are always coherent with the tonality that you’re on.
- 10 RAW atmospheres delivered in chords voicings and multisamples.
- 120 Chords (40 minor chords, 20 major chords, 40 dominant 7 chords, 20 dim/m7b5 chords).
- Recorded, mixed and delivered in Ambisonics and Stereo.
- Pristine 24bit / 48kHz resolution.
- 50 Tailored Presets.
- Natively compatible with Stereo, Surround, Binaural, VR and any speaker array configuration.*
- Over 15,000 samples.
- 60 GB compressed to 28.3 GB (lossless)
- Requires full version of Kontakt 6.2.1 or above. (It will NOT work with Kontakt player)
* Ambisonics Format is natively compatible with any speaker array configuration as long as a third-party decoder can support it.
*If you are a student or educator, please contact ‘Audio Brewers’ ([email protected]) for a request of Educational Discounts.
About 'Audio Brewers'
Audio Brewers is a sample library developer pioneer in creating products in native Ambisonics. From the recording stage to mixing and delivering, we work exclusively to make sure you have sonically rich content with the utmost fidelity and realism. The company was born as a way to offer new alternatives to musicians, composers, sound designers, and producers to expand the boundaries of their creativity.
More info about Dust Bowl Cinematic:
Demos in 360 Ambisonics and Library Walkthrough:
< Copyright ⓒ The Music Telegraph :: Prohibit reprinting and redistribution >
Product News (popular articles)